Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First educating: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of luck with this attempted and established sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and evaluate specifications of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and assistance for every suitable specification to assist scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for quite a few classes including:
- AQA: diplomacy and worldwide clash c1890-1941
- OCR: diplomacy 1890-1941
Read Online or Download Access to History: War and Peace: International Relations 1890-1945 Fourth Edition PDF
Best world war ii books
A shiny recount of the little recognized exploits of 17 brave distinctive Operations govt (SOE) officials in Italy in the course of international battle II during this inspiring new research of the SOE and Italian Resistance, 17 notable tales of person SOE officials illustrate the numerous and sundry projects of SOE missions during the diversified areas of Italy from 1943-1945.
Cyrla's buddies have started to whisper. Her cousin, Anneke, is pregnant and has handed the rigorous tests for admission to the Lebensborn, a maternity domestic for women sporting German infants. yet Anneke's soldier has disappeared, and Lebensborn infants are just ever published to their father's custody-- or taken away.
Citizen of 2 Worlds, first released in 1960, is the autobiography of Mohammad Ata-Ullah (1905-1977), Pakistani health practitioner, mountaineer, and thinker. Born right into a Muslim family members, Ata-Ullah is an instance of a worldy person who taken care of Christians and Hindus with appreciate and as brothers. After learning medication in Lahore and London and turning into a physician, Ata-Ullah served as an officer within the British India military and traveled broadly, operating in relevant India, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Lebanon and Muscat, and witness to the bloodshed among Muslims and Hindus in India.
- The Story of the USS Doyen: [The Illustrated Edition]
- First Light: Original Edition (The Centenary Collection)
- Katyn 1940: The Documentary Evidence of the West's Betrayal
- “Private Armies Undermine Democratic Government.” Statement on Greece. December 5, 1944
- True Story of the Great Escape
- The Wooden Horse: The Classic World War II Story of Escape
Extra info for Access to History: War and Peace: International Relations 1890-1945 Fourth Edition
Access to History: War and Peace: International Relations 1890-1945 Fourth Edition